Friday, January 6, 2012

McDonalds "I'm loving it"


It was nice and sunny outside. A warm, bright and beautiful Winter day. After dropping off Nasir in Surrey and sending him on his way to Seattle, I took the children to Mc Donalds for a quick snack. The kids were hungry and they were good the whole time that we drove from Richmond to Surrey and back. It was like a good one hour drive to and fro.  After moving to Canada back in January, this was my first time taking the kids to McDonalds on my own. Like a good Father, Nasir has always been there.  With him away, it was this Mommy's turn today. Being there with those happy kids felt good. I was loving it.
It wasn't as busy as a Mc Donalds would be back in
California. Rain or shine, breakfast lunch or dinner a Mc Donalds was always busy. We went there at around 4pm and there were two older looking couples having coffee and a Mother with her kid.
Ayaan loves fries and Aaliyah will eat anything food. She ordered the fish filet meal and Ayaan was happy with his muffin and fries. I bought a coffee for myself. We had a good time. I think I should do this more often.






No comments: